The Jacuzzi® Experience – There’s Nothing Quite Like It
Roy Jacuzzi first brought hydrotherapy to the home over a half-century ago. His pioneering work made hot tubs a part of American culture…and the iconic Jacuzzi® brand still represents the finest in hydrotherapy and jetted tub technology.
Decades of experience and learning are engineered into every Jacuzzi® walk in tub. Made in the USA, each tub blends the best of Jacuzzi’s hot tub technology with a keen understanding of how this bath tub with a door helps keep seniors safe, healthier and independent in their own homes.
A quality walk-in tub is built on a solid metal frame. We’re talking steel here, not cheap aluminum or plastic. Lesser materials are prone to bending and warping, both during shipping & installation and over time with frequent use in the home. This in turn leads to leaking doors. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty protects you against leaks. Our high quality steel frame is one of several ways we make sure those dreaded leaks don’t happen.
The Tub Door
There’s more to the best tub door than just preventing leaks. Our walk in tub door is ergonomically designed with your ease of use and safety in mind…
- Easy opening & closing for your convenience
- Low threshold, safe step for safety & security
- A wide opening so you walk straight in without twisting or turning sideways
- Structural design that always offers 4 points of contact for entering/leaving tub
The Tub Surface
Only the highest quality walk-in tubs are made with a strong acrylic surface. Unlike the gel coat surface of inferior tubs, acrylic offers both cosmetic and performance benefits:
- It’s resistant to the rigors of everyday life – no cracks and no chips.
- It’s resistant to dulling, fading and ‘wear spots’.
- Acrylic retains its color, luster and showroom condition longer because the color goes through the entire thickness of the material.
- Simple and easy cleaning. Acrylic is a non-porous surface – just wipe with a non-abrasive cleanser.
- Acrylic also warms and cools faster than other tub materials. During a bath, an acrylic tub will keep water warmer for a longer period of time.
- Our one-sheet manufacturing process eliminates seams…and thus potential leaks.
The Jet Technology
Quite simply, there’s only one Jacuzzi. Our patented PointPro™ jet system is state-of-the-art technology that delivers a perfectly balanced water to air ratio. These high volume, soothingly low-pressure pumps and nozzles deliver an unmatched therapeutic massage. They’re also fully adjustable so that your bathing and rejuvenation experience can be completely unique.
The Water Management System
We’ve engineered a complete water management system to make your complete bathing experience as relaxing and rejuveniating as possible. This means paying attention to the details like water temperature & quality and drain speed.
Jacuzzi’s water temperature management technology ensures your comfort throughout your bath.
- As your tub fills, it keeps the water at your desired temperature–as well as automatically guarding against accidental scalding.
- During your bath, it maintains the water temperature just as you like it…soak as long as you want without getting cold!
- After your bath, our fast-flowing drain system gets the water out very quickly, so you can get on with your day.
With Jacuzzi, even the water is better for you. Our ozone water cleaning system is a natural germicidal agent that kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses while you bathe. Rest assured that with our ozone system, your bath water will be as clean as possible while you relax.
Third Party Endorsements
Surprisingly, many walk-in tubs do not even meet the listing or certification standards of respected third-party organizations like Underwriters Laboratory (UL), the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) and the Universal Spa Plumbing Code (USPC). Quality walk-in tubs like your new Jacuzzi easily meet or exceed the requirements of each independent organization.
Made in America
All Jacuzzi® walk in tubs are proudly made in the USA in our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Valdosta, GA.
Call now toll-free 1-888-670-3599 or complete the short form to the right for free, no-obligation information on getting your very own Jacuzzi walk-in tub!